Join Our E-Newsletter
Get all the latest in career, business and education in our monthly eNewsletter! Sign up today!
5 Jobs that Require a Finance Background
Finance is one of the biggest sectors of jobs that will never go away. Not only that but all types of companies at least hire someone to do the financial tasks so they can work on the other areas that they are good at and at least, can pay someone to do this work. There are 5 jobs that require a finance background and you can make pretty good money with it.
1. Accountants. People need accountants for many different reasons. One of them is that they know the tax law more than you do. At least once a year or so, they need to attend a conference or two to know the current tax laws and it will help you to cut corners, plus save more money, on taxes to pay or even get a bigger discount because of it. Accountants have to learn the new tax rules which changes each year.
2. Bookkeepers. Although, some simple math will do along with being organized with the paperwork, a bookkeeper is used for some companies that want to cut down their budget even further since accountants charge more than bookkeeper does. To make their life easier, people need to organize all of their paperwork in order to cut down their time on it and get started with the process.
3. Collections Specialists. Do you ever get those collections agency calls from a rep who is trying to collect some money from you because you didn't pay for it? Even if it was 5 years ago, they still want their money. Their job is to collect the funds for these companies that have no other way to get their money from you.
4. Financial Representatives. They basically talk to people about the processes on their finance and how they can help them solve the situation. People get into some financial mess because of different reasons.
5. Mortgage Loan Processors. Although, this job covers two sectors which is the finance and real estate arena, it is essential to have them both in order to help people and to find out if they quality to get the loan or not for a house or some other property within the area. There are some online classes that people can take in order to become one which is unlike the traditional route of just going there in person to get some training within the field.
About the Author
Katherine Clemmons is a writer who enjoys writing on a number of different verticals. For more on finance, Xaivier Blog offers readers information on beginner classes in finance and investments.